Arrival in Leicester: 15:20 - about 1700km

Impression:
Never been away (did the summer really happen or was it a dream)


Resume London:
Sleep, sleep, sleep
Traffic jam on the way out as usual

Trip:
Easy last ride, another 150km
Freezing a bit

Leicester:
Nobody is at the house
Straying in Leicester to find flatmates
Phone is dead, Laptop is dead
Student Union helps out - meeting flatmates at Pizza Hut
Long afternoon with loads of new interesting people
Got free pizza and a desk - not bad for the first hour

House: See Pictures Here!
Nice room - loads of space
Managed to destory the only power socket in my room
Setting up the new kitchen table - I knew I could be a handyman

Unpacked, settled and done with the trip. Fun time is over. Thanks for staying with me, though. 

6 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Hi to every one, since I am in fact keen of reading this web site's post to be updated regularly. It consists of nice material.
    My web blog ; shopping 2.0
    Anonymous said...
    Hi there! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be ok. I'm absolutely enjoying your blog and look forward to new posts.



    My blog post; blogs.matrix.co.il
    Anonymous said...
    I do not even know how I ended up here, however I believed this put up was once great.
    I do not know who you're however definitely you are going to a famous blogger if you happen to are not already. Cheers!

    Take a look at my weblog :: make money at home online
    Anonymous said...
    Hey there! Someone in my Facebook group shared this website with us so I came to give
    it a look. I'm definitely loving the information. I'm book-marking and will be tweeting this to my followers!
    Wonderful blog and excellent design and style.


    Feel free to surf to my blog :: www.sveaskolan.se
    Anonymous said...
    My relatives all the time say that I am killing my
    time here at net, however I know I am getting know-how every day by
    reading such pleasant posts.

    Feel free to surf to my blog post; labdegaragem.com.br
    Anonymous said...
    We're a group of volunteers and opening a brand new scheme in our community. Your site provided us with valuable information to work on. You've performed a formidable task
    and our whole group will be grateful to you.

    Review my weblog: great tasting coffee

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home