Every now and then some fun, more is soon to come.

For a quick laugh:


Oh Aunt Annie, where have you been?

Seriously, that's adult content on a street.



Random Facts:

1.
On the average, 12 newborns will be given to the wrong parents daily. (Oh Mother, where art thou?)
2.
Leonardo da Vinci could write with one hand and draw with the other at the same time. (Superpower?)
3.
Leonardo da Vinci invented scissors. Also, it took him 10 years to paint Mona Lisa's lips.  
(Thanks for the scissors, you caused me several hand injuries.)
4.
The original name for the butterfly was "flutterby"!  
(Whoo, I knew that already.)
5.
Dentists recommend that a toothbrush be kept at least six feet away from a toilet to avoid airborne particles resulting from the flush. (My bathroom is not six feet wide °°)
6.
The average person falls asleep in seven minutes.  
(I'm so not average then.)
7.
Rubber bands last longer when refrigerated. (Jesse! Quick.)
8.
Dreamt" is the only word in the English language that ends in "mt".
(Let's see if I can prove wrong. Maybe in a century, when language changed again.)
9.
It's impossible to sneeze with your eyes open.
(I wish there was one of those visitor counters that adds one every time someone tries it after reading this. I think I will next time.PS: Lucky it's not considered rude to close your eyes.)
10.
A cockroach can live for 10 days without a head.
(Urgh, that's how they survived. "Please God, never make me a cockroach.")
11.
Brains are more active sleeping than watching TV.
(That must be wrong. It has to be.)
12. There are more chickens than people in the world.
(Thank God. We're not the only population that will go down due to excess soon.)
13.
The average person presses the snooze button on their alarm clock three Times each
morning.
(That can't be true. My housemate just let's it go off on its own over and over again... for hours.)
14.
The first owner of the Marlboro cigarette Company died of lung cancer. (HA, I knew smoking was bad.)
15.
Intelligent people have more zinc and copper in their hair.  
(Is that the proof that blonds are dumb?) 
16.
When the moon is directly overhead, you weigh slightly less.
(I wish I'd known when I had an eating disorder.)
17.
"I am." is the shortest complete sentence in the English language. (No way!)
18.
Right handed people live, on average, nine years longer than left handed People do.
(Now I'm worried about my Dad.)
19.
If the population of China walked past you in single line, the line Would never end because of the rate of reproduction. (Speechless.)
20.
According to Genesis 1:20-22, the chicken came before the egg. (Finally, an answer.)
21.
If a statue of a person in the park on a horse has both front legs in the air, the person died in battle.
If the horse has one front leg in the air, the person died as a result of wounds received in battle.
If the horse has all four legs on the ground, the person died of natural causes.
(For all my writer friends.)
22.
The human heart creates enough pressure when it pumps out to the body to squirt blood 30 feet.
(Maybe Hollywood isn't so wrong after all.)
23.Most lipstick contains fish scales.
(I'm sorry Susan, I had to tell you. Don't be angry, you're pretty anyway.)


More quick laughs:

Who's afraid of my Wolf?

Professor Dr. Eisenstein

2 Comments:

  1. Unknown said...
    Which is your favourite?
    Apfel said...
    I loved all of them!! Though No.15 was my most favorite :P

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home