I'm really going crazy traveling this week so much, it's like all around the world in two days. Yesterday I went three hours to London fro 1 to 3 am, then a place to near Hamburg plus another bus to Hamburg City Centre for an inspiring training session. Now I'm in Berlin preparing for the Frankfurt Book Fair, where I will go on to on Tuesday. So, I will make it short today, as there will be more posts on publishing and Frankfurt Book Fair and other things over the coming week.

See you soon,
Nahno

2 Comments:

  1. DEZMOND said...
    my publisher always has its people at Frankfurt book fair, which is the biggest book fair in Europe.
    www.ChiCha.in said...
    hii.. Nice Post

    For latest stills videos visit ..

    www.chicha.in

    www.chicha.in

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home