Finally, on this Special Sunday post, I present to you the amazing Mozzarella poem.

This week truly turns out to be a LOL-week (laughing-out-loud-week) on my blog. The pure purpose of this poem is to be fun. An Ode turns the attention to the small things in life that we rarely appreciate. For two years now, I have dedicated most of my daily nutrition intake to Mozzarella; life just tastes, feels and works better with the power-filled protein bomb. So it was time to honour its powers in a poem.


www.labellamozzarella.com

The Ode

Mozzarella, o Bella,
let your soft skin swim.

Let your resilient flesh buff.
Let the moist bubble run
out,

so that I can spot through the silvery glance
how beautiful you are.

I press the knife down
and your lump bends over
and tears through.

You
are
extendable
fun,
when you blister on my Pizza.

Please circle in endless tubes around my fork
before you lift to my mouth.

Squishy and
tattered.

I feel the gratitude
that you dedicate to me.

Mozzarella, oh Bella.
O beautiful you.

What would qualify for an Ode in your life? 

11 Comments:

  1. MuddassirShah said...
    another good post.
    man you should participate in the debate, I would love to know your views about the topic on the debate. visit www.blogjunta.com to participate in the debate.
    i would love to see you there.
    Alex J. Cavanaugh said...
    Wallace and Gromit would be proud!
    Unknown said...
    Thanks you two.

    I looked at the debate, but the site was a little strange. I didn't really know what to do. Maybe I have to take more time to explore.
    Lynda R Young as Elle Cardy said...
    Now I'm craving cheese...
    DEZMOND said...
    now, all kinds of cheese deserve an ode, I'm expecting one on Cheddar cheese next time :0
    Kev D. said...
    For me, Pepperoni Sticks would definitely deserve an Ode.

    Plus they go so well with Bocconcini.
    lotusgirl said...
    Cheese is definitely ode-worthy. I'm also a fan of butter and chocolate but not necessarily together.
    Talli Roland said...
    Oh, I love cheese! Fantastice ode.
    Elizabeth Mueller said...
    mmmm, I believe you've just made my mouth water! ;) Great poem.

    I have an award for you at my blog!
    Unknown said...
    Thank you Talli, and many many thanks to you Elizabeth. This really went down to my heart (oh my... talking about cheesy).
    Anni said...
    I love this ode - and to answer your questions: What would qualify for an Ode in my life? I would love to hear an ode about "apple" - it is up to you which one ;-) x Hanna

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home